Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Voice acting.

I would just liek to say that the voice actor for the flower at the start was fantastic.

The overall flash is pretty good.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Ace

His awful grammar and review was for the greater good of voice acting and animation.

Excellent style and timing in your animation, and the added music was a nice touch.

RUSH. RUSH.

Music

No Music at all just sound effects. Should of got in contact with someone who could make music for your flash.

Nice animation style though

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Finally!

Great stuff, Good voice, music. It took me a while to look through all of the art. Congratulations and well done everyone.

I approve greatly.

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

Intrueging

Weird idea, and i like it. Nice concept of gravity as well.

I'm a bit confused at the story, but i guess that comes with the name. Some purple rifts for collecting the gold stars are way too hardespecially since the guy moves up and down naturaly.

Also echoing the point Vonpea said, if you want to collect 300items. even 175 gets a bit tiring and boring after a while.

Keep it up.

zOMGies zOMGies

Ok, but need revising

I'll start by saying it look's nice and controls are solid.

The enemies need to better thought out.

The normal running zombies are fine, but it got to the dogs, or whatever the four legged humans had more health and faster. I think it's universal in games to have faster enemies with lower health.

Also once you fail a level you have the restart option but it should also give you the option to change your weapons instead of going straight into it.

Potential indeed!

3/5

Armagelion - Memories [SC] Armagelion - Memories [SC]

great

its not sad, its more calming and relaxing. and because of this it makes you think of memories and for most they are sad memories because unfortunatly they are the most memorable if you look at the bad side of them that is.

great ballade and actually has sort of a loop going on

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2

Great!

Not as good as 'round 1' but still amazing! great job on you're music reli 'top notch' (lol, how posh)

Evil-Dog - Asshole! Evil-Dog - Asshole!

Awsome

the begining reminded me of TD and there banter, awsome tune and rythm! cheers

Naera-Pinup Naera-Pinup

Great

Totally deserves it 6.13 atm. :) haha nice colours and boobs, keep it up!

Grim Reaper Tattoo Grim Reaper Tattoo

Smooth.

I like how the reaper comes out of the sythe. It might just be me or are you trying to spell somethign in the reflection detail on the sythe. It would be nifty if it said 'grim' or 'the grim' or 'reaper' somethign along those lines. im just curious.

good stuff.

Tommyrawr responds:

Hey, thanks for the review, and nope, it's not meant to say anything, but damn, I wish I had your idea in mind whilst I was drawing it! ;D

Tree! Tree!

use it in a game you say.

youre very good at pixel art, but any pixel games would look to shite to support that detailed piece unless you made everything for it. great work i could imagine seeing it on proffesional games.